2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we are allowed to feel sorry for people who have as much money as him, but I do.

Never really liked the lad much, always came across as a bit of a bell.

But since he signed ive read a bit more about him and I really do hope the lad finds happiness.

You don't have to like your job, whatever it is

Was happy when we signed him.
Thought he just needed a fresh start and the reboot would do him good.
Could've been a hero here if he applied himself.

Clearly isn't that fussed about football and just enjoys the life that it brings him.
That's how it seems to me anyway.

I see people saying he's depressed but he literally seems the opposite to me.
Completely care free is the impression I get from him.
Dele on the Telly.

Maybe he'll rekindle his love for the game at some point.
Shame it didn't work out with us but we gave it a go.

Good Luck.

Next..
Is this in Poem format?

With the personnel issues we have on the surface this doesn’t make sense. We know the talent he has and have seen flashes.. I would think that most coaches would believe they can tap that in considering he hasn’t been with us very long. He’s still better than some dross we have. So… to me it’s clear that there is background issues here that are not apparent to us. He seems an ok lad.. far from a problem, but surely to me if the deal is as said then it’s a matter of getting him out the dressing room.

I dont think we are allowed to feel sorry for people who have as much money as him, but I do.

Never really liked the lad much, always came across as a bit of a bell.

But since he signed ive read a bit more about him and I really do hope the lad finds happiness.
All the clips I’ve seen of him behind the scenes suggest he’s a bit out of phase with what’s going on around him.

The Avengers tattoos really speak to his personality, too. He’s just a kid that’s a bit lost - and I don’t see how you can’t have sympathy for someone like that.

Was happy when we signed him.
Thought he just needed a fresh start and the reboot would do him good.
Could've been a hero here if he applied himself.

Clearly isn't that fussed about football and just enjoys the life that it brings him.
That's how it seems to me anyway.

I see people saying he's depressed but he literally seems the opposite to me.
Completely care free is the impression I get from him.
Dele on the Telly.

Maybe he'll rekindle his love for the game at some point.
Shame it didn't work out with us but we gave it a go.

Good Luck.

Next..
Dear slim , I wrote you but still ain't callin

Alli has been cleared to leave Everton for Besiktas, some way short of the 20 games that would require a £10m payment to Spurs on the transfer agreed back in January.

It is not as simple as dodging the payment outright though. i understands that if the deal is agreed with the Turkish side, Everton will still have to pay Tottenham a significant proportion of the original fee agreed in another sign of Daniel Levy’s savvy dealing.

Who knows how true this is but I wouldn’t be against it knowing how we operate ?

Gutted that it didn’t work out. It doesn’t seem like a lack of effort from Dele either, I just think he has a lot of mentality issues with his fall from grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.