2023/24 Dele

Dele isn't responsible, no more than Bolasie, Sandro or maybe a dozen other players that were foolishly signed by the club.

However, it is an undeniable fact that it was player salaries and agent fees that have landed us in the mess we are in together with compensation to ex managers after they were fired.

The responsibility of course lies with Moshiri alone who owns over 90% of the club. The responsibility is his alone as he full control of the club.

He was only here for half of the first breach, and was on loan (wages mitigated) for the 2nd.

Dele Alli isn't why we're in the situation we are.
He’s not the reason we are where we are, I never said that

I bet his loan last season didn’t cover 100% of the wages

He goes by Dele not Dele Alli

I was replying to you making out his wages are nothing when they absolutely are loads and this has worked out a horrible deal at a time we can’t afford risks

Personally at the time he was signed I said it was well worth the risk. Like everyone on here though, nobody knew how dire our financial situation would be and that we’d lose USM money. The club should’ve been prepared and not continually gambled on a third party being able to pump money in that we couldn’t sustain. That’s what our problem was regardless of who was being paid the money.

1708427789668.png

London Fashion week.

Thank you for your service.

Was hoping to see this lad get himself sorted and get back on the pitch for us, and I hope he is getting well in regards to all his issues and injuries.

At this point though, we might as well fold the football club and just run the charity.