2023/24 Dele

Why would we give him £100k a week for two years? Has he not screwed us for enough cash already?
He has not screwed us for anything.

When fit to play he has always made himself available.

He didn't decide the ridiculous clauses in the contract and we were the ones who loaned him out to Turkey.

Dele has done nothing wrong here. We have screwed ourselves.

He must be just dismissing the £100k a week he’ll have been stealing for 2.5 years by the time his contract runs out… £13m literally down the toilet.

A bad egg that never should have been brought to the club, a perfect poster boy for the failure that is the Fraudhad Moshiri era.
Disappointing comments, and not unexpected to see who's liked those posts, people with clearly no idea what a horrible illness depression is, let alone the fact he's actually been injured physically a lot of this season.

And no, I wouldn't re sign him, and it has been a waste of money getting him here, but that doesn't mean it's the player's fault.

He is our player so if he gets fit then he deserves every opportunity.

I don't think he will start but he is an option.

On his long term plans, I am not convinced he will stay but Dyche and Thetwell will make that decision.

Disappointing comments, and not unexpected to see who's liked those posts, people with clearly no idea what a horrible illness depression is, let alone the fact he's actually been injured physically a lot of this season.

And no, I wouldn't re sign him, and it has been a waste of money getting him here, but that doesn't mean it's the player's fault.
some people just aren’t very pleasant.

There is absolutely no way we should be looking to extend his contract

If he got fit for a few games though (Dyche fit of course) he’d be easily the best finisher at the club though so I’d be playing him and getting him as close to the opposition goal as possible. Sadly seems unlikely to happen though
Depends what the deal is I suppose (along with his fitness level both physically and mentally right now).

If he is cheap enough wage wise (we absolutely should not keep him on current wages) and Dyche thinks he can get him back to full fitness I can see the logic as we are crying out for someone who can play the way he does, even just to give us another option for Doucoure.

Our hands are tied right now (funnily enough because of deals like this) probably wont have much if anything to spend on new players.

I'd prefer if we were not in this position of course...