2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or help him & get him back to a level that improves the squad.... i

Investigator hahaha
Lost cause him. Costing big wages.

Deli Ali will never ever come good. He’s a bag head leeching on our limited resources. I don’t expect him to be treated any differently to anyone else in any other employment.

Lots of jobs do random drug testing etc I’d like it if Everton did. Van der meyde would have been fired after a week 👌🏻 ha investigated not unheard of either.

I’d hire a private investigator to follow him then release an image of him doing hippy crack or whatever other stuff he is up to then fire him for gross misconduct. Do we drugs test our own players?

The above is assuming there is evidence of misconduct of this sort, which I believe there was hippy crack head incident, thus warranting an investigation. This guy is a drain on the club, what the hell were we thinking when signing him. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Get him outttttttt.
Hahahaha.

You really were the pick of the litter!

Unless Dele shows unbelievably good form when fit(which I don't expect to happen) then I think Spurs will be left with a decision to make....
Give Everton the opportunity to play Dele in more games to get some form
OR

Walk away from any chance of getting money for him

…they’ll be thankful we took him on, anything else will be a bonus.

Seems like it is on topic Deli Ali and him are a very similar drain on the club. Drenthe as well 😱
By that reckoning Mina, DCL (Over the past two years) Rodriguez? All a drain on the club.

Should they all have been sacked?

Dele was brought in as he'd clearly fallen off a cliff. Spurs were happy to get rid, that alone should have set off alarm bells but it didn't. We took him on KNOWING he's damaged goods. Has his behaviour worsened since he arrived? No. You can't fire a player because the management made a poor decision.

He's admitted he had an addiction, he voluntarily sought treatment and the club seem happy enough to support him.

VDM and Drenthe have shown nothing apart from the occasional "I wish I'd been a bit more professional" soundbite when interviewed.

It's completely different. But you crack on if it makes you feel better about things, Einstein.

By that reckoning Mina, DCL (Over the past two years) Rodriguez? All a drain on the club.

Should they all have been sacked?

Dele was brought in as he'd clearly fallen off a cliff. Spurs were happy to get rid, that alone should have set off alarm bells but it didn't. We took him on KNOWING he's damaged goods. Has his behaviour worsened since he arrived? No. You can't fire a player because the management made a poor decision.

He's admitted he had an addiction, he voluntarily sought treatment and the club seem happy enough to support him.

VDM and Drenthe have shown nothing apart from the occasional "I wish I'd been a bit more professional" soundbite when interviewed.

It's completely different. But you crack on if it makes you feel better about things, Einstein.

Difference between Calvert Lewin and James is they were injured, not out pictured with hippy crack.

Plenty of jobs if you’re a bag head you get fired why not footballers? And you see it happen to people who have nothing to fall back on, but of course they’re easy targets.

You want to give him time 100k a week, help him out and see if he comes good whilst he is making a mug out of us. That’s not for me.

Sometimes to help people you need tough love. The best thing for Deli Ali is if he buggers off. Keeping him here hoping he comes good is doing no one any favours, except his bank balance.

Difference between Calvert Lewin and James is they were injured, not out pictured with hippy crack.
Has he been photographed with date verified photographs since signing for Everton?
Plenty of jobs if you’re a bag head you get fired why not footballers? And you see it happen to people who have nothing to fall back on, but of course they’re easy targets.
Thats life mate. It sucks but your not changing it by whining on GOT.
You want to give him time 100k a week, help him out and see if he comes good whilst he is making a mug out of us. That’s not for me.
No, but we've already agreed to it so we may aswel try to get the best we can out of it.
Sometimes to help people you need tough love. The best thing for Deli Ali is if he buggers off. Keeping him here hoping he comes good is doing no one any favours, except his bank balance.
Once again, (because it's clear you're not grasping this bit) we agreed to his contract. If he's not done anything drastic since that was agreed we don't have any grounds for termination.

What he earns as a footballer as opposed to say.... a bus conductor, is completely irrelevant.

Lost cause him. Costing big wages.

Deli Ali will never ever come good. He’s a bag head leeching on our limited resources. I don’t expect him to be treated any differently to anyone else in any other employment.

Lots of jobs do random drug testing etc I’d like it if Everton did. Van der meyde would have been fired after a week 👌🏻 ha investigated not unheard of either.
Wheres the evidence he's a bag head? First I've heard of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back