2023/24 Dele

The 'decision makers', re transfers, need to put a nice picture of Dele up on the office wall.

Screenshot+2023-04-20+at+9.26.17+PM.jpg

Any doubts at all, re in-comings, and SWERVE bigtime.

Got to laugh at people wondering if he's available. He's been awful for about 5 years and injured for an entire year now. Of course he's not available.

Absolutely no chance he'll be here next season because we'd probably still have to pay spurs for the privilege. Wouldn't be surprised if he were still in the premier league but it will be with a promoted side at best willing to take a complete punt on him. 1 year contract 30-40k a week

I wish him well, but can't wait to get his wages off the books. I bet he goes somewhere and is great next season.
Not sure myself. It's hard to come back under these circumstances. Just an injury then good chance.

However, the substance misuse is defining factor for me. Have association with other sport, and the amount of youngsters who show real promise, hit 18 go partying and having fun, then try and get back in after several years literally none do. I suppose the difference here he has personal wealth to finance intense fitness rehabilitation and has the access to some good resources as he is under contract.

Like to believe if he is deemed fit enough for top flight football he pays us back if wanted at Everton...

I wish Dele all the best with his injuries and mental health problems, and I'm really looking forward to seeing him play the final five minutes for us against Sheffield United in our last game of the season at Goodison Park. Who knows, he might even earn himself a loan extension.

Not sure myself. It's hard to come back under these circumstances. Just an injury then good chance.

However, the substance misuse is defining factor for me. Have association with other sport, and the amount of youngsters who show real promise, hit 18 go partying and having fun, then try and get back in after several years literally none do. I suppose the difference here he has personal wealth to finance intense fitness rehabilitation and has the access to some good resources as he is under contract.

Like to believe if he is deemed fit enough for top flight football he pays us back if wanted at Everton...

George Green. Got given a few grand a week (and a lovely signing on fee) then was on the beak every night.

Last I checked he’s none league.