2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think him walking around on a lap of appreciation in a season when he didnt play a single minute would have been utterly stupid.

So I wouldnt have appreciated it.

Ok don't agree, but take your point.
No need for personal insults.

I see you Pedro, you can try and hide, but I see you.

I don't know what that means.
You called me an utter bell end.
Now you're talking in riddles.
We're all blues, let's treat each other with bit of respect.
Enjoy rest of weekend.

I don't know what that means.
You called me an utter bell end.
Now you're talking in riddles.
We're all blues, let's treat each other with bit of respect.
Enjoy rest of weekend.
I tend to think respect is something people earn Pedro.

And im afraid your posting history negates that.

But I do indeed hope you have a super weekend.

Haha that's my worry, that he goes and tears it up somewhere else.

I just wonder if its more possible at Everton than anywhere else considering he'd feel like he owes us? Comfort, feeling like he's wanted etc

It's something in Dyche's comments that interests me. For his tactical faults he does seem to have a good grasp of the psychological side of things. He could easily be saying "look we're human beings" and leave it at that (which i agree with, just launching him out is a really bad thing leaving football aside).

But the extra things he's saying about getting past some of his personal issues, he didn't need to say. A lot of reading between the lines but I do trust Dyche on this side of things more than anything else.

And we're not adding to our front line for any transfer fees any time soon...

….applying that logic, we give Michael Keane and Mason Holgate new contracts ‘in case they tear it up somewhere’ :coffee:

Haha that's my worry, that he goes and tears it up somewhere else.

I just wonder if its more possible at Everton than anywhere else considering he'd feel like he owes us? Comfort, feeling like he's wanted etc

It's something in Dyche's comments that interests me. For his tactical faults he does seem to have a good grasp of the psychological side of things. He could easily be saying "look we're human beings" and leave it at that (which i agree with, just launching him out is a really bad thing leaving football aside).

But the extra things he's saying about getting past some of his personal issues, he didn't need to say. A lot of reading between the lines but I do trust Dyche on this side of things more than anything else.

And we're not adding to our front line for any transfer fees any time soon...

He is not going to tear it up somewhere else.

I know all of us footy fans are prone to delusion to some extent or another, but the fact there is STILL people in here banging on about “there’s a player in there somewhere” is truly staggering.

I’m proud of how the club have helped him and will continue to do so with his rehab but there has to be zero consideration given to him remaining here as a player.

Pay as you play deals don’t exist anymore. He will not show even a fraction of the ability he had at his peak. He won’t magically rediscover his old abilities and/or mindset because he feels wanted by the club.

Just stop it, lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back