2023/24 Dele

Dyche won’t play him until he’s more than ready so if he’s not, he won’t play

Add to that that he could play six times before we owe spurs anything I’m not sure what the concern is?
Reckon we will see him in an Everton shirt again now Dyche is mentioning him in media rounds. When he does it will be one of the best positives in English football let alone for Everton on the pitch.

Kinda people thinking there is any hope for Dele are the kind of people that are expecting their wives to sleep with them after spending a decade in a sexless marriage.

Besides we can't afford the money to play him once he hits that clause and if he played well it would increase the fume when we had to drop him as it would prove we don't have a pot to piss in.

Anyone thinking use the Iwobi money .... that's gone in to the vast pit of emptiness that is our club ..... some fans need to open their eyes.

We are screwed financially and will probably be lucky if we avoid administration.

Kinda people thinking there is any hope for Dele are the kind of people that are expecting their wives to sleep with them after spending a decade in a sexless marriage.

Besides we can't afford the money to play him once he hits that clause and if he played well it would increase the fume when we had to drop him as it would prove we don't have a pot to piss in.

Anyone thinking use the Iwobi money .... that's gone in to the vast pit of emptiness that is our club ..... some fans need to open their eyes.

We are screwed financially and will probably be lucky if we avoid administration.
I know you’re trying to be funny here but it’s really sad that you think there’s no way back for someone after suffering abuse. He’s not been physically injured any more than a regular player, he’s suffered trauma that he tried to bottle for 20 odd years but has now seeked help

And yes I’ve only been married for five years and still have a great time so sorry I’m not bitter at life yet

The decision to play Dele will be based on fitness, attitude in training and performance in internal games.

If he is played then he has six games to prove himself. In those games I think it will be obvious to us the supporters if it is a risk worth taking, nevermind the management.

I know you’re trying to be funny here but it’s really sad that you think there’s no way back for someone after suffering abuse. He’s not been physically injured any more than a regular player, he’s suffered trauma that he tried to bottle for 20 odd years but has now seeked help

And yes I’ve only been married for five years and still have a great time so sorry I’m not bitter at life yet

I know he's had a hard time in the formative parts of his life but he's a multi millionaire. He'll find it a lot harder to motivate himself to become a model professional and a great footballer again when his entire life and financial well being isn't dependant on it.

I wouldn't say it's impossible but I'm pretty confident that our chances of avoiding relegation are way better than of Dele refinding his drive to be a top pro.

We haven't got the money to pay his clause fee either. We couldn't come up with 5m as down payment for Che Adams (thank god) that should tell us all we need to know about our finances and the Iwobi money will be pocketed.

Not having much belief in Dele turning his situation around doesn't equate with not being sympathetic to what's happened in his life. I do have a lot of empathy for what he's been through but he's a very bling footballer. I don't think that suggests he's very down grounded as a person after spending several years of his life in a very privelidged position. I think a combination of his childhood and success at football is exactly what has led to his loss of drive and I just find it unlikely to see him turn it around.

Quite happy for any of you guys to vault me when he gets his career back on track and is banging in goals, so not really sure why some of you are getting upset as you're so confident he can turn it around ...

I know he's had a hard time in the formative parts of his life but he's a multi millionaire. He'll find it a lot harder to motivate himself to become a model professional and a great footballer again when his entire life and financial well being isn't dependant on it.

I wouldn't say it's impossible but I'm pretty confident that our chances of avoiding relegation are way better than of Dele refinding his drive to be a top pro.

We haven't got the money to pay his clause fee either. We couldn't come up with 5m as down payment for Che Adams (thank god) that should tell us all we need to know about our finances and the Iwobi money will be pocketed.

Not having much belief in Dele turning his situation around doesn't equate with not being sympathetic to what's happened in his life. I do have a lot of empathy for what he's been through but he's a very bling footballer. I don't think that suggests he's very down grounded as a person after spending several years of his life in a very privelidged position. I think a combination of his childhood and success at football is exactly what has led to his loss of drive and I just find it unlikely to see him turn it around.

Quite happy for any of you guys to vault me when he gets his career back on track and is banging in goals, so not really sure why some of you are getting upset as you're so confident he can turn it around ...
Not upset mate I just think you’re wrong and following the media narrative that helped break him.

Why is money the be all and end all, now he has it he has no pride in his career? What is a ‘bling’ footballer? I remember Dele being a total snide who loved getting rough, he’d have never succeeded in the lower leagues without that drive.

I can see more why people wrote off DCL then Dele and I hope he can overcome his demons and show his talent again

As much as I’d love to believe that he can turn the clock back five years and leave all his problems behind just because he did one interview I can’t imagine that it’s quite that easy and think anyone expecting it is living in a dream world.

It’s a well known fact being a millionaire totally heals all previous trauma suffered in a person’s formative years