2023/24 Dele

Deffo “on the grass” now
deffo making 100k per week and not giving a crap about my club and smiling while talking about how good palmer is. Nearly forgot to add unfortunately for us
I know it is sad with everything that has happened to him depression and everything, but yeh lad, we need you more than ever, you get paid so much and you haven't offered anything for a good few years

Speaking on Sky just now he still seems unsure about what's going on beyond the summer. He's obviously out of contract but, reading between the lines, he sounds like he'd like to stay if we offered him a new deal.

I think he's gone personally.

No way. The only reason he is on tonight is that his agent has put him up to it so the world knows that he still exists prior to nailing down a new contract somewhere.
Lol! Spot on! Interesting that Poch was talking about the need for "experienced players" at Chelsea. Perhaps he's off there.

Had to laugh when they were going over the Arsenal game and he couldn't recognise that they were at home. Wish him all the best but it's very clear his days at the top level are done. Cue a new contract offer from us.