2023/24 Dele

Hope everyone knows he’s going to leave us on a free, join someone in the summer and tear it up next season. It’s the Everton way.

He has the look of a Daddy VIP member. He doesn't care about us but drains us weekly. Couldn't care less about his issues. I'm enjoying ripping into our none players and manager today
Get into the depression thread on here lad … loads on there to rip into….. after all they’re not real issues are they..…. Make a day of it 👍

I don’t believe he’s injured.
Neither do I.

I think he was told a few weeks ago that he won't be featuring again for us. Think last night was just an effort by him/the club to get him back into the public's consciousness ahead of the summer when he becomes a free agent.

Neither do I.

I think he was told a few weeks ago that he won't be featuring again for us. Think last night was just an effort by him/the club to get him back into the public's consciousness ahead of the summer when he becomes a free agent.

Hard to believe that he picked up such a serious injury nearly a year ago now randomly in training and the club just didn’t bother telling us about it.

The entire clip is about him and his clubs. Not much about how Everton have helped, how pleased he is to be at Everton, how he owes them for taking a chance. Mostly MK dons, Poch, Spurs and the world cup.

Because that’s what he was asked? This clip of him is post-game. He spoke a lot pre-game and at half-time as well.

Don’t get angry if you didn’t watch the whole show.

Because that’s what he was asked? This clip of him is post-game. He spoke a lot pre-game and at half-time as well.

Don’t get angry if you didn’t watch the whole show.
I am not angry mate. Just don't agree with him representing Everton at a desperate time. I have no problem whatsoever with him, seems a nice guy, but would have preferred Tim Cahill, Peter Reid on that's all.