2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I still think Leicester and Spurs have stronger squads tbh mate. We really don't have that much depth (although that has improved). Arsenal are about level too I'd say, but I think we have a better manager. West Ham - about the same as us. Other than that squad wise that's just around where we are I think.

I think our first team is 5th best but our overall squad is about 7th/8th so if we keep everyone fit we can finish best of the rest if we get a few injuries we will drop to about 8th.

If Gray is out, Gordon is the most like for like for me. I would understand starting Iwobi there out of necessity today, but I think Rafael should look to use Gordon in a similar way to Gray. He also has pace. Get him on the counter and tell him to be direct

If Gray is out, Gordon is the most like for like for me. I would understand starting Iwobi there out of necessity today, but I think Rafael should look to use Gordon in a similar way to Gray. He also has pace. Get him on the counter and tell him to be direct
No chance Gordon will get a game, he hasn’t been close to getting on this season.
It will either be Iwobi, or Richarlison on the left with Rondon upfront.

No chance Gordon will get a game, he hasn’t been close to getting on this season.
It will either be Iwobi, or Richarlison on the left with Rondon upfront.
I said the same in the Gomes thread. Just stating what I believe we should look towards. Gordon is more like for like than Iwobi. It will be Gomes or Iwobi most likely though

I think our first team is 5th best but our overall squad is about 7th/8th so if we keep everyone fit we can finish best of the rest if we get a few injuries we will drop to about 8th.

Don't see it really mate.

Our team's alright, it isn't the 5th-best in the league

But, it's a long season and outside of the top 4 everyone is a much of a muchness

Hmm, I still think Leicester and Spurs have stronger squads tbh mate. We really don't have that much depth (although that has improved). Arsenal are about level too I'd say, but I think we have a better manager. West Ham - about the same as us. Other than that squad wise that's just around where we are I think.
Do they? Who plays up top when Vardy is injured? Kane? Arsenal are terrible, West Ham?????? nar, I cant carry on after that, soz.

Apparently Rafael knew he was a proper player, been in touch with him since he left Leicester. He was a fan from when he played against Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.