2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Chelsea,

You offered £50m for Gordon; we can give you Demz G for £10m

Deal???
I'm sorry but it's still give me the 50mil for Gordon every day. Unless you were talking throwing in Gray too.

Gray isn't good but chances are for 10mil we would get an equally gash player. 50mil in our pockets outside chance we get someone decent

A good player in a team that is doing well but not the player to dig you out of trouble.
He was totally at sea in the first half against Villa, improved a bit in the second half but we are in trouble if we are relying on him as a starter in the event of Gordon being sold.

I hate seeing so many of these players represent the once famous and proud name of Everton Football Club. This guy is right up there amongst the worst I've seen in a long time for us, especially this calendar year.

This young man,if he plays, needs a performance, has been imo our poorest player these past two games. With seemingly new signings on the horizon he'd need to kop on, could really find himself on the sideline.

This young man,if he plays, needs a performance, has been imo our poorest player these past two games. With seemingly new signings on the horizon he'd need to kop on, could really find himself on the sideline.
True but he has shown a few flashes, the killer was that failed pass to Gordon when we had a 2ish on one brake v Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.