2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely thick to be posting something as inflammatory as that if he hasn’t got himself something lined up too.
Edit - I guess trying to see some positive intent, maybe it’s apparent it’s too good a deal to refuse given his ability 🤷🏻‍♂️
Clutching a bit…..
Of course it makes sense to leave Everton for Chelsea, I dont see how that could be argued?

Of course it makes sense to leave Everton for Chelsea, I dont see how that could be argued?

Possibly. But 1st team players shouldnt be making statements like this. Why not say that to him instead of on the internet. He should know better

Whole club does seem like a toxic place to be in and around.

I dont really think hes naive, he knows what hes doing with that comment.
Ok inflammatory then?
Your reply suggested I thought it was a bad move for a young player when my post was questioning a current players thought process in posting what he did in public.
I’m not arguing it’s a bad move, only that it’s a least disappointing that Gray has made the comment he did.
Presumably you think it was a reasonable, sensible and appropriate comment?

Ok inflammatory then?
Your reply suggested I thought it was a bad move for a young player when my post was questioning a current players thought process in posting what he did in public.
I’m not arguing it’s a bad move, only that it’s a least disappointing that Gray has made the comment he did.
Presumably you think it was a reasonable, sensible and appropriate comment?
No mate, it was a very unprofessional comment, but I hate Everton, so I dont expect people who are paid to play for the club to like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back