2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
10m dollars not really much of a fee in this era of football. Dont agree with this sale. Its money that will never be seen by the manager
That’s what he’s worth.

The market said that Iwobi is worth 22 mil pounds, Gray worth $10 million. He’s not a valued player.

While I agree it’s money we’re never likely to see reinvested in the squad, he wasn’t going to play much if at all, even if his attitude turned around.

Has it ? I've never saw it, alls I've heard is no option. A free loan. Can you show me where it says that mate, I'd love that to be true.

Everton have completed a season-long loan deal for Leeds winger Jack Harrison. The move is understood to be a straight loan without an option for Everton to buy the 26-year-old winger, but there is a release clause included which can be invoked during the loan spell.

Everton have completed a season-long loan deal for Leeds winger Jack Harrison. The move is understood to be a straight loan without an option for Everton to buy the 26-year-old winger, but there is a release clause included which can be invoked during the loan spell.

Be interesting to see if it's invoked then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back