2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'll unlikely that he'll be going to Fulham, I suspect.
And if that deal is not going to happen then why has he been banished from the squad?

I can't understand the thinking here. Either sell him or use him, it's not that difficult. Having him train alone but not allowing to leave makes no sense and is in no one's interest.

Personally think it's pretty terrible man management.

And if that deal is not going to happen then why has he been banished from the squad?

I can't understand the thinking here. Either sell him or use him, it's not that difficult. Having him train alone but not allowing to leave makes no sense and is in no one's interest.

He hasn't - he has refused to train. I suspect the club are doing their utmost to move him on if he doesn't want to be here.

He hasn't - he has refused to train. I suspect the club are doing their utmost to move him on if he doesn't want to be here.

Has he refused to train, or have we told him to train away from the first team?

I'm not saying to keep him. I would absolutely sell him myself. But he is still an Everton player who is paid by us to play football, so he should absolutely have been on the bench as an option today, because he would have been useful.

totally agree with this. Shocking situation to be in when we are so light.

Has he refused to train, or have we told him to train away from the first team?

I'm not saying to keep him. I would absolutely sell him myself. But he is still an Everton player who is paid by us to play football, so he should absolutely have been on the bench as an option today, because he would have been useful.
To the best of my knowledge, it is this. The club have wanted him to train with the XI, but he is committed to leaving us. The situation is far from ideal!*

Status
Not open for further replies.