Derby in for Stubbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn it the Rams can't they come in for Stubbs a bit earlier rather than the last days, we could have looks for a loan back up, now it's a bit too late!

I'm sorry to see him go, we still looked good with him at the back but if he has gone because he wants to play every week then I don't blame him. He hasn't much playing time left.

For all we know he may have gone for thre regular gamea and with an open invite to come back after his contract to become part of the backroom staff... certainly seems strange to have him working with the junior squads and then let him leave for free if something like that isnt in mind...

I would have figured that if Stubbs would have gone anywhere, it might have been to join up with Irvine at Preston to help them fight off relegation.

They at least have a chance.

Derby's going down and there's nothing that could be done about it.

Stubbsy is going to get in there and be a stonewall. He will be good for them and frankly I am sad to see him go but since he had to, Derby is a good choice, they might not have a chance but they are a decent side. Good luck Stubbs all the best.

is he an everton and league first?

the only player to sign, leave, sign again then leave all for top flight clubs?

Why no fee involved?

Giles Barnes in the pipeline?

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=186367

Everton closing on £4million Barnes deal

Everton Football Club are closing on Giles Barnes.

The England Under-21 international is rated as one of the best young players in England, although he has been unable to demonstrate his ability of late due to a foot injury that kept him out for much of last season.

Indeed, it is doubtful the winger will be fit in time for next season, but this has not dampened interest from a host of Premier League sides currently led by David Moyes at Goodison Park.

Despite the injury to Barnes, Moyes has told the Rams he will be willing to pay £4million for the player and let him remain at Pride Park to boost his fitness until the New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.