Derby Routine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Player Valuation: £70m
What is yours and what will it be on saturday?

It's different to a normal match isn't it? The 12.45 KO doesn't help, but we have to get used to these ridiculous times now.

Firstly, i won't sleep well friday night, i usually stay off the ale on a friday, but might have to have a couple of strong Eastern European Lagers.

Saturday morning, i'll be up early, eggs, beans, sausage, mushrooms and toast early doors, then it's ale ale ale for me.

Many on here know i go all the games and yes, i do get drunk every weekend, drinkin at aways etc, however i enjoy it then. The derby is different. I hate the day, its horrible. Nerves and anxiety aots (all over the show). For this reason, i HAVE to get paralytic. I'll have a can or 2 with me brekky, then it's down the Ale House to meet the lads. I'll have a double vodka red bull to keep me alert, then after that i'll have a few brandy's to help the nerves before going back on the lager.

I'll watch the match and shout obscenities at RS players and hope we can at least draw. Afterwards it's either drinking and being furious, or being overjoyed and drinking. I'll end up in bed by 9 on saturday, i'm sure of it.

Anyway, that's me, what are you lids/liddettes doing?

Being a wool, mine will be the same as most weeks. I will sadly be getting up early, making a "The Glory of the Pig" sandwich to cure the hangover from the night before, then I will spend about half an hour driving down country lanes trying to find a pub that cares to show the game, or searching the internet for a stream

I'll then suffer a couple of near heart attacks watching it. If we win, I will then of course send that text message to every Liverpool fan I know saying.... King Kenny, Johnny Barnes, Alan Hansen, LeBron James, DJ Spoony, Ricky Tomlinson, Jonjo Shelvey, Mike Myers, Stevie Geeeeeerard, Jamie Carragher, Phil Babb, Rafael Benitez, Fernando Torres, Jay Spearing....... you're boys took one hell of a beating!

Being a wool, mine will be the same as most weeks. I will sadly be getting up early, making a "The Glory of the Pig" sandwich to cure the hangover from the night before, then I will spend about half an hour driving down country lanes trying to find a pub that cares to show the game, or searching the internet for a stream

I'll then suffer a couple of near heart attacks watching it. If we win, I will then of course send that text message to every Liverpool fan I know saying.... King Kenny, Johnny Barnes, Alan Hansen, LeBron James, DJ Spoony, Ricky Tomlinson, Jonjo Shelvey, Mike Myers, Stevie Geeeeeerard, Jamie Carragher, Phil Babb, Rafael Benitez, Fernando Torres, Jay Spearing....... you're boys took one hell of a beating!

Cilla Black, Jimmy Tarbuck, Pete Price, Jimmy Corkhill, Tin Head from Brookie, Sinbad, Ron Dixon, Mick Johnno

Say it isn't so...

Burns shrek dvds.

Cilla Black, Jimmy Tarbuck, Pete Price, Jimmy Corkhill, Tin Head from Brookie, Sinbad, Ron Dixon, Mick Johnno

Haha, yes, they'll all be in there! For anyone who think's I've gone mental with turrets, just spitting out names, it's always in the tune of this classic commentary

[video=youtube;PqZTP8-8wIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZTP8-8wIs[/video]

Another lunchtime kick off?

****, I'll be arseholed by 2pm again. They need to stop this FFS!!!!

My poor wife.

Gonna have a good breakfast. Get my boys and myself blue'd up with kits on. Maybe let the boys watch the Big Dunc DVD (get's them properly riled up). Fire up the grill for a lunch burn of Bratwust, all the while proper Everton and kick ass tracks playing on the stereo. A few pints for me if I don't need my pain meds. Great lunch with the wife and the boys and then piling on the couch and hoping to find a reliable source to view the game with. My son was talking with one of his mates from the footy squad when we picked him up from school yesterday. Caught a bit of his conversation about this weekend: "Everton sind Klasse. In den Krieg mit dem roten Scheiße am Samstag." Proud moment for me.

Timmy Mallet?

Cena, do you not know of Timmy Mallet?

shrek-timmy+mike-2.jpg

Up at 10 with a mixture of nerves, adrenaline and fury, I will have a scran much similar to Cena's before heading to the pub by 11. Once at the pub, after barging my way to the bar I will have my derby usual. Pint of lager and a shot of vodka. I will head out to the front of the Oak to the lads with my drinks having already polished them off due to nerves, however throwing the usual abuse at reds who are unfortunate enough to pass my pub along with the other hordes of blues usually calms me down. I'll consume another 5 of my derby special orders, go for a 5 minute piss and say my prayers to God. I'll then head towards Gwladys street drunk and fuming, ready to scream my heart out for (or at) the blue boys.

Needless to say, if we lose, it will go down as the ****test day of the year, but if we win... I don't need to tell anyone how damn good that feeling is. COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.