Di Canio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hello all, West Ham fan here, I hope you don't mind me popping over....

I went to the game a few years back where Di Canio caught the ball when your keeper was down, not sure what you lot think about PDC or whether its all press bollocks but do Evertonians still have a high regard for Paolo ?

sure thing. at goodison that sort of action is never forgotten. if he ever played against us again (is he still going?) he would get a very warm reception.

Di Canio is a legend. a truly remarkable gesture he'll never be forgotten by me I still can't believe it sometimes.

Put rooney in the same situtation and its nailed on that he'll slam one into the empty net.

and away from politics... here he is at goodison.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKrGjuSFw9g[/media]

Great gesture, but tbh - it wasn't as an easy chance as people make out. Really think he would have struggled to have found the net.

I advise reading his book. Very good insight to the Italian reserve/youth system. makes ours look like a walk in the park.

Great gesture, but tbh - it wasn't as an easy chance as people make out. Really think he would have struggled to have found the net.

It was Di Canio danny and not Beattie!! It was an incredible gesture from him and i think we give him some sort of pendant the following season. Great player and a great man

It was such a generous gesture I still wonder if he thought he'd heard a whistle, remarkable(y)

PDC will always be held in high regard for that display of sportsmanship..that and his comical incident with that drama queen of a ref at Hillsborough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back