Did they sing this last Night ?

Joey66

Player Valuation: £150m

I telephoned my older brother late last night & he reckoned he heard it being sung - I would have loved to have been there chanting that out seeing the Kopites leaving ,.... ;)

I telephoned my older brother late last night & he reckoned he heard it being sung - I would have loved to have been there chanting that out seeing the Kopites leaving ,.... ;)
It was heard loud and clear on my tellybox and I even joined in myself.

UTFT!

It was heard loud and clear on my tellybox and I even joined in myself.

UTFT!
It was a blur to me, I just looked at the minutes left to play as they are so spawny - I was in the KOP in 1971 we were 2-0 up playing them off the park - my kopite mate wanted to leave they were that poor - with 14 minutes to go - we lost 3-2 :( - so that was still on my mind last night ....

It was a blur to me, I just looked at the minutes left to play as they are so spawny - I was in the KOP in 1971 we were 2-0 up playing them off the park - my kopite mate wanted to leave they were that poor - with 14 minutes to go - we lost 3-2 :( - so that was still on my mind last night ....
It’s ingrained in all Evertonian never to expect good things. We have been hurt too many times but nights like last night make up for a lot.

it was sung loud and clear for what seemed like ages 😄