Dieumerci Mbokani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone be worse than Saha on current form. Hasn't scored in what is it 25 games??? Mind could be down to lack of service and not just his poor form.

If we can get him on loan it would be a real coup for us.

There was a story a few weeks ago about a possible swap involving Mbokani and Saha, but I can't see that happening as Mbokani is several years younger and must be worth a good few million more. But if we get him on loan now maybe there's a deal that can be done in the summer, who knows ...

New forum rule: no linking to anything from the Daily Fail. I am not sure on what right I believe I can dictate forum rules but there you have it.

'Mornin Lids, haven't been on here for a while but check this site every week at least.
Mbokani is a gamble, he was a good striker for Standard during the 2 years they won the title, however the year after he was out for himself all the way, didn't do sh*t in league games so he could be a bit fresher during european games - to get a lucrative offer and piss the hell off.

To Monaco it turned out, where he played twice this season? I can't say I've been keeping close tabs, mostly because he's a giant turd, but I doubt I'm wrong when I say he's scored less than 5 goals this season in all comps and was told to go play with the reserves.

He'd be a good gamble if the price was ok, but as Monaco lost 7m on him they won't let him go for anything less than 4m (this is Euros btw) and I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole if that's the cost. If we can get him for 2m I'd say its worth a shot because he does have class at times, but I sincerely doubt his ability to make an impact in the Premier League.

I remember the season Drogba joined Chelsea, he had scored 8 less than Cisse in the same league or something like that, couldnt understand why he cost twice as much when they both joined the Prem. Such a gamble I find on players like this. Which I guess is why Moyes loves the loans, try before you buy......oh, and money makes him love that option too of course =)

Anyone on loan I find worth the gamble

Dieumerci-Mbokani-Monaco_2519880.jpg

Strangest looking bloke ever.

Anyway, he has said Everton are an "attractive club".

Gay.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_6658986,00.html

Jeeeeeeeeeez

That photo took an age to upload, but then did it one quick swoop. Scared the life out of me!!

If you could somehow accompany that image with a sound file of a voice saying "I WANT YOUR SOUL!" in a spooky voice, you'd have brown pants about now ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.