Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Status
Not open for further replies.
New signing?

J/k I seem to remember a worldy he scored with his only foot, the left soon after joining. I try to tell my son that he needs to use both feet but Seamus Coleman and this fella stand as counter examples making a liar of me.
Drenthe too

Desperation now. This isn't going to end well, sadly. No off ramp for Putin now. Once the annexation of Donbass is complete the dynamic of the conflict changes. Worries me what happens next.
personally if and when he(putin)wants to do his final craziness it will be London. An island isolated on its own that can be avoided prime target. Britain has turned into a left wing wet wipe who gets offended by words. No longer a global power house. that nobody gives a fook about.

personally if and when he(putin)wants to do his final craziness it will be London. An island isolated on its own that can be avoided prime target. Britain has turned into a left wing wet wipe who gets offended by words. No longer a global power house. that nobody gives a fook about.
*remembers who's been in power for the last 12 years.
*remembers Suez
*remembers three day week
*agrees with the notion that @Davekknowsnothing

Snake Island more likely for tactical nuke. Isolated, little peripheral damage. ICBM (unlikely) or Air launched nuke against a sovereign power is basically the end of Russia as we know it. RoW won't fare too well. US and China prosper. Then an inevitable cold War begins again.

Reading some economists, they suggest we are in a World War already. Finance being the weapon of choice. If the past week is anything to go by then Britain is basically attacking itself !

Status
Not open for further replies.