Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus wept, you as well?

So what if he made a mistake. Get over it, Distin has been sound all season.

We all know he isn't as comfortable on the ball as say Alcaraz, but there's a reason why we have such a good defensive record, especially over the last two years. It's because of him and Jags.

He said you cant blame one mistake for a whole loss, you obviously can, if it means that mistake led to a goal, which then meant we were on the back foot and liverpool had the momentum.

If our manager doesn't let previous mistakes bother him then I won't either. Strange that you let it bother you though.

It's not whether it bothers us, it's whether it bothers Distin.

I thought he looked nervous everytime he was up against Suarez earlier this year. If he's haunted by it and not mentally at his best, you don't play him if you have options. And we do.

It's not whether it bothers us, it's whether it bothers Distin.

I thought he looked nervous everytime he was up against Suarez earlier this year. If he's haunted by it and not mentally at his best, you don't play him if you have options. And we do.

We obviously saw different games then mate, Distin, in the last two derbies has had his best games against Liverpool

Not wanting to put in a new player who might do really well over a reliable player that will be at least decent is a bit Moyes to be fair Ceno.

We were all angry, annoyed etc after that game, but I didn't instantly think that Distin cost us the game.

That was the last I thought of it, almost two years ago, yet you're still banging on about it.

Think this is probably the first time i've mentioned it since it happened, and all i said was i find it hard to trust him vs Liverpool. I didn't say i think he's a rubbish defender because of it, and i didn't even say i wouldn't play him against them because of it. I just feel a little uncomfortable when he's the last man if Saurez is bearing down on him, because it's still fresh in my mind.

Banging on about it?? Not really.

He said you cant blame one mistake for a whole loss, you obviously can, if it means that mistake led to a goal, which then meant we were on the back foot and liverpool had the momentum.

Why are we even discussing this? It's almost two years ago.

You can and you can't, a team's strength and mettle comes down bouncability regardless of individual mistakes, something we didn't show on that day or even the FA cup final where we were winning and bottled it. Sounds like Moyes to me.

Think this is probably the first time i've mentioned it since it happened, and all i said was i find it hard to trust him vs Liverpool. I didn't say i think he's a rubbish defender because of it, and i didn't even say i wouldn't play him against them because of it. I just feel a little uncomfortable when he's the last man if Saurez is bearing down on him, because it's still fresh in my mind.

Banging on about it?? Not really.

To be fair then. What about the other times we've played against Liverpool? How has he performed in those games since that Semi-final? Did he learn from the mistake or did he screw up again when Suarez has played?

Not wanting to put in a new player who might do really well over a reliable player that will be at least decent is a bit Moyes to be fair Ceno.

I was waiting for someone to pick up on my inconsistency and no-one did, it took you to be the first one. Well in mate

To be fair then. What about the other times we've played against Liverpool? How has he performed in those games since that Semi-final? Did he learn from the mistake or did he screw up again when Suarez has played?

As i said earlier, the needless foul he gave away against them in the last game cost us the win IMO.

Not at all, that sounds more like your logic mate. I wouldn't mind Stones playing, you would prefer the experienced option.

On the contrary mate, I prefer the player who has according to facts has been apart of the the best defensive record in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.