• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Diving and Rights and Wrongs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not. It's about unfairly getting an advantage that you can't get within the rules. Punching the ball into the net is the same. As is hacking down the winger who's skinned half the team and is odds on to score.

Well those are not about getting your fellow player sent off.

Well those are not about getting your fellow player sent off.

Not about getting them injured either though.

The aim of diving is to get a free kick or penalty, if the other guys sent off and can't play then bonus. The aim of a deliberate fowl is to stop their attack, if the other guys injured and can't play then bonus.

Six and two threes to me. Both as bad as each other. Don't see why diving needs an extra long ban and other fowls just need yellow or red cards.

The current rules where it's an automatic yellow work for me.

Not about getting them injured either though.

The aim of diving is to get a free kick or penalty, if the other guys sent off and can't play then bonus. The aim of a deliberate fowl is to stop their attack, if the other guys injured and can't play then bonus.

Six and two threes to me. Both as bad as each other. Don't see why diving needs an extra long ban and other fowls just need yellow or red cards.

The current rules where it's an automatic yellow work for me.

Leave the hens out of it mate, it's not their fault. ;)

Now waving cards at the Ref, that I really dislike.

Phil Neville was telling Webb to put away his cards yesterday and asking him not to book Torres, he even pointed upfield and said something like "that was no different," contrast that with Mr England vice-captain and the yard-dog that has just had a testimonial who were doing everything possible to get him to get the cards out.

Have South Yorkshire police been blamed yet for yesterday ?

Phil Neville was telling Webb to put away his cards yesterday and asking him not to book Torres, he even pointed upfield and said something like "that was no different," contrast that with Mr England vice-captain and the yard-dog that has just had a testimonial who were doing everything possible to get him to get the cards out.

Have South Yorkshire police been blamed yet for yesterday ?

Ooh, risky comments I like it.

Yeah Jamie Carragher is a miserable get isn't he? Always got a scowl on or moaning about something.

Yep, they're the same classless scum as ever, mate.

Haven't seen none of their fans criticize Torres for diving neither whereas none of us were happy about Beckford doing it.

Ooh, risky comments I like it.

Yeah Jamie Carragher is a miserable get isn't he? Always got a scowl on or moaning about something.

He was fouling Tim at every set-piece, yet complaining to Webb and trying to get him booked, whereas Tim was just enjoying the tussle, Carrablert was obviously enjoying it too as it was he who was doing all the grabbing and pulling, I just hope that once in the next 2 years someone turns around and floors him, full blown punch right on the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back