Dixie Dean Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's the same crowd that own the shankly over the road, affiliated with signature living.

i don't believe it can be attributed to the stadiums ambitions, but as more of the same property developments in line with student accommodation and hotels.

I'm currently in there at the moment with the last of many bands, independent businesses, artists etc. All unfortunately moving on, I'm personally gutted as it was a great spot.

I would be great to have a scenario in which the club were looking to show intent with additional projects around the Dock site. In this case however it's purely a namesake to connect the football theme.

The same people are opening the new George Best Hotel in Belfast city centre.
I was there last week. It's right in the centre square of the city. They're going to convert the current red sandstone building. They're also doing the Crumlin Road Courthouse.

Signature are obviously onto a good thing with their football themes. Not sure what the theme for the courthouse is to be. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I was there last week. It's right in the centre square of the city. They're going to convert the current red sandstone building. They're also doing the Crumlin Road Courthouse.

Signature are obviously onto a good thing with their football themes. Not sure what the theme for the courthouse is to be. Any thoughts?
The George Best Hotel will be as central as you could possibly be in Belfast and it will be good for the city to have something on that corner.

I haven’t seen anything re the theme for the Crum, likely not bars on the window though.

They were gonna name it after Jordan Pickford, but there weren’t enough clean sheets.
200.gif

Apologies if mentioned before. Its gonna be great. Heres the links with the info

https://www.dixiedeanhotel.co.uk

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....l-news/10m-dixie-dean-hotel-work-14187579.amp

Think this is more proof the new stadium is happening in my eyes. 10 mins drive from the new stadium. If all goes well they will both open within a few years of each other.
Think it's a fantastic tribute to the great man and an ideal place for some of our out of town fans to stay on match weekends.

But it's also a 10 minute drive from Goodison too so don't see any relevance to the new stadium personally.

Good luck with the plans to pedestrianize Victoria Street too. Main thoroughfare to the old tunnel. Not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.