Do you drink in The Brick with all the other scruffy ASBOs?

Are you a racist?

• Yes

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • They shouldn't be getting tickets, lad

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Special fried rice on toast.

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you thinking "What's he on about, why isn't he in the Kenwright thread as usual?"

Here's a short story in three tweets.

Screenshot_20240401_083926.jpg

20240401_080037.jpg

Screenshot_20240401_084033.jpg

It took the fume for me to understand what a "Kitchen Sink" even was.

Then obviously got it.

Shameful really.

As much as this is on the club for allowing a "closed shop", it's naive to think external fans wouldn't get in anyway.

When we had Chang there was regular foreign fans in the away end, its nothing new.

The irony is, Brick Travel do exactly what all Supporter Clubs do. They buy aways using their members' Season Ticket numbers which qualify for a ticket, and if that ST member isn't going to the game, then they sell it on to someone else within the group who didn't qualify. It's one of the only ways people without the credits can attend away games.

The only reason Brick Travel has got the hump, is because this game was a very low allocation, and the people in the photo didn't fit their own narrative of what an Everton fan should look like.

Quite simply they're racist bellends.

For those of you thinking "What's he on about, why isn't he in the Kenwright thread as usual?"

Here's a short story in three tweets.

View attachment 250805
View attachment 250806
View attachment 250807
First thing first, capitalism prevails. Whoever sold the tickets to the “foreigners” were to blame too unless the said tickets were registered under the buyers’ names when they were sold.
If these people were racists…come on at least have the guts to admit it instead of backtracking. No backbones whatsoever.

Thankfully, there are good people who have spoken out too.
1711954794693.png

The irony is, Brick Travel do exactly what all Supporter Clubs do. They buy aways using their members' Season Ticket numbers which qualify for a ticket, and if that ST member isn't going to the game, then they sell it on to someone else within the group who didn't qualify. It's one of the only ways people without the credits can attend away games.

The only reason Brick Travel has got the hump, is because this game was a very low allocation, and the people in the photo didn't fit their own narrative of what an Everton fan should look like.

Quite simply they're racist bellends.
Exactly. It's fairly likely these people bought tickets through another supporters club, who get tickets like you say, or through working for the club.

Too many of our fans perceive being an Evertonian as being 'white'.

First thing first, capitalism prevails. Whoever sold the tickets to the “foreigners” were to blame too unless the said tickets were registered under the buyers’ names when they were sold.
If these people were racists…come on at least have the guts to admit it instead of backtracking. No backbones whatsoever.

Thankfully, there are good people who have spoken out too.
View attachment 250809
Exactly.

The knobhead who runs @brick_travel said what he said, then deleted it when he quite rightly got called out on his shameful language.

Knobhead number 2 (whoever posts on behalf of the Brick) laughably trying to distance the two accounts (a brief scroll through both timelines proves they are very much working partners in the Brick Travel enterprise) and then excusing the racial slur used was down to losing their temper!

Knobhead number 3, the original sneaky photo taker. Who appointed him as Everton ticket police? He boasts about "67 credits" but I wouldn't be surprised if he hasnt been to 67 consecutive aways/cup games. He'll sell the occasional away ticket and keep his credit. It's allowed.

I wouldn't be against the club doing spot checks on away day queues, if the person using the ticket isn't the person that bought the ticket, the credit gets removed. If they're caught twice in a season credits drop to zero.

A good mate of mine hasn't missed an Everton away for about 6 seasons.(according to Everton box office)
I reckon he's done 3 aways. I don't blame him, it's just a crap system.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.