Do you trust our squad...

Do you have faith that our squad will get the win needed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is is undeniably set for us to take it. The stage is lit, Bournemouth have nothing to play for, we are at Goodson and we are fighting for our lives. The problem is our lovable Blues are rebellious rats that do the complete opposite of what we hope or expect. They don’t listen to their elders.

bournemouth have a let’s send everton down to play for

Would you take it now though??
Yes and no ,yes we stay up no for the stress ,counting down the clock ,waiting for the roar to go up if someone scores so from our end or the 20 Bournmouth fans, then the usual some one putting out a false goal that spreads like wildfire and after that the 10 minutes addition extra time at each game, oh what it is to have football as a hobbie anyone fancy starting up a chess club?

It's not really about them being shithouses. They give their all and always keep going until the very end, as we saw at Molineux last weekend.

They're just not very good players and the squad is ludicrously unbalanced.

Plus the pressure would be too much for most players to bear. Who wants to be the first group of players in 70-odd year to take Everton out of the top-flight and down to the obscurity of the lower divisions?

Normally I wouldn't bet on this squad of players to even get a draw against this Bournemouth squad, but if Goodison is rocking and we are right behind the players then anything is possible.
Yep.

The Goodison crowd will give our players a huge lift and we will secure our place in the top division.

I honestly hope possible other results coming through doesn't effect the Atmosphere in the slightest..... 🙏

Dyche might be choosing the system, naming the Line-up and making decisions from the Sidelines
but it will be the crowd that fit it altogether.

I predict a good opening 20 mins, then we give the ball away cheaply just in the Bournemouth half they break away and score.

I’ve seen it all before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back