Will Hamez Leave Now Carlo's Walked?

• yes

Votes: 304 89.9%
  • no

Votes: 34 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only got a year left on his contract - no way a club who he would actually go to paying that much. They would wait until Jan to pick him up and therefore the club would let him go in the summer else he will just be perma injured until then.
Yes 1 year left but I thought we had a club option for a 3rd year so that would make it years and in our favour.

He don’t seem bothered and you’re better off without him. You are a proper club and deserve passion from your football community’s representatives on your pitch not mercenaries motivated only by money

He's going to be our Ozil. Not fancied by Moyes/Dyche/Hughes/Fat Sam (delete where appropriate) and just living his best life on instagram whilst getting paid an absolute bucketful to do it. Oh to be an out of favour Footballer these days. Absolute life of Riley.

Should be up there for every 13 year old lad on who you aspire/want to be when you grow up. Reality star, Youtuber or talented footballer who doesn't give an arse but still picks up an obscene pay cheque.

Stuff of dreams....

Poor James.

imagine buying into the vision with your good mate Carlo then looking around the changing room once he’s gone, with Eddie Howe telling Michael Keane to “get rid if you’re feeling anxious” and wondering where your career went.

ffs Everton why is this happening to me

There is a club option to extend his contract for a season.

Yes 1 year left but I thought we had a club option for a 3rd year so that would make it years and in our favour.

Why would we sign a contract extension if he completely downs tools? To possibly get 10 million we would risk paying an extra 10 in wages for a player who can say "my calves aren't up for it today gaffer".

Why would we sign a contract extension if he completely downs tools? To possibly get 10 million we would risk paying an extra 10 in wages for a player who can say "my calves aren't up for it today gaffer".

How have we gone from a players transfer value to them now downing tools lol

I think James is at the top level of professional football and is under no illusions of his current situation.

If Ancelotti popped up with £10mil for him tomorrow i think Brands would sell.

You add the £10mil onto the 35-40mil Kean money and £50mil isnt a small sum to replace him with.

How have we gone from a players transfer value to them now downing tools lol

I think James is at the top level of professional football and is under no illusions of his current situation.

If Ancelotti popped up with £10mil for him tomorrow i think Brands would sell.

You add the £10mil onto the 35-40mil Kean money and £50mil isnt a small sum to replace him with.

Because it's pretty damn crucial to whether we extend it or not, don't you think?

We will get buttons from RM because we paid buttons for him and it will either be we keep the player against his wishes, who didn't play that much for the man who he came for or let him go and move on. It's like Bolasie we wanted him gone as he was adding very little but we couldn't because his wages were so large and the clubs that wanted him he didn't want to go to. It's the same but not because James can't add something, just because he has a particular club/manager he wants to go to and anyone else would think twice before paying someone 100k who is that injury prone. Basically he has us over a barrel.

Because it's pretty damn crucial to whether we extend it or not, don't you think?

We will get buttons from RM because we paid buttons for him and it will either be we keep the player against his wishes, who didn't play that much for the man who he came for or let him go and move on. It's like Bolasie we wanted him gone as he was adding very little but we couldn't because his wages were so large and the clubs that wanted him he didn't want to go to. It's the same but not because James can't add something, just because he has a particular club/manager he wants to go to and anyone else would think twice before paying someone 100k who is that injury prone. Basically he has us over a barrel.

Youre comparing Bolasie's professionalisn to James?

When has James ever not behaved professionally in his career?

Youre comparing Bolasie's professionalisn to James?

When has James ever not behaved professionally in his career?

It's not just down to professionalism, he will be a year (or two for your extension) older and have to deal with the demands of a manager that might not be as sympathetic as an Ancelotti (remember there is a reason he follows him) in one of the most demanding leagues to play. To me you are looking at things very black and white and missing all the shades of grey in between. He didn't want to stay at BM and got his wish and depending who we get as a manager it's highly likely he won't want to be here too yet you are thinking the club is going to force an extra year on him to try and drive his transfer value up? If we get 10 million for him it will have already been factored in to the compensation from RM for Carlo, else the player holds all the cards and will be allowed to leave for practically nothing unless he wants to go to say America/China who perhaps could drop 10/15 million on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back