2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically I’m watching benteke here on motd.... the very type of player Dom will be... useful and sometimes very effective.... but not the top level. That’s not a criticism either because that top level are special.

He's within range of scoring more goals in a season than either of those ever have. At 22. Without taking penalties.
That’s his job.... not an achievement.... like I say he has to do it next year ... and the next year.... there’s been numerous players who have flattered to deceive over the years, I’m not lumping on Dom on the back of 1 purple patch

You're the boss of this thread mate.
welcome to this thread again william buddy
Dominated defences, centre backs laugh at him.
Niasse is woeful and I know Lewin has the better hold up play and control etc, but the sad fact is niasse looks like he would score more goals than lewin.I'm not blaming Lewin either really it's just plain too see he is not going to score goals and as a premier centre toward that's a major part of the job description.

Ironically I’m watching benteke here on motd.... the very type of player Dom will be... useful and sometimes very effective.... but not the top level. That’s not a criticism either because that top level are special.

Please delete your account and stop watching football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back