2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only game I really thought DCL would be useful for was the Scotland match. It was scrappy and their defence would have hated him mixing it. The kind of game a scruffy goal wins.

Kane was better last night. DCL doesn't get the shot off the keeper saved low (good save tbf).
Kane clearly being played to get his goal and confidence going.

A fully firing Harry Kane is England’s best chance of progressing.

DCL is Plan B if they need to go long and chase a game, my opinion like..

The only game I really thought DCL would be useful for was the Scotland match. It was scrappy and their defence would have hated him mixing it. The kind of game a scruffy goal wins.

Kane was better last night. DCL doesn't get the shot off the keeper saved low (good save tbf).

Kane clearly being played to get his goal and confidence going.

A fully firing Harry Kane is England’s best chance of progressing.

DCL is Plan B if they need to go long and chase a game, my opinion like..
Lads please London is coming in hot on Orly. Leave the DCL discussion for another time.

Mad hes not even getting ten minutes. Kane looks goosed, someone played him in yesterday and he looked like he was running backwards. Of course Kane should start but DCL should be getting the last 10-15 minutes.

But DCL would attack those balls that went in to the box, Kane stood behind the defender for every single one of them. He can't complain about service, he's just not moving in the box to make space or get in front of the defender. He's not even making it difficult for the defenders.

Kane is goosed, he's not the same player.

Last edited:

Oh no! The press are getting me worried saying Arsenal are preparing a 50 million+ bid and Sheffield utd could be in for a windfall due to a % of the transfer going their way. :eek:

Oh I forgot Arsenal are not any good anymore. As you were then.

Kane is goosed, he's not the same player.
Kane has just scored 33 goals in 49 games for Spurs. A goal every 1.45 games. DCL got 21 goals in 39 games. That's a goal every 1.85 games.

Both very impressive stats but if that means Kane is goosed then DCL has no chance.

Kane only needs another 95 Premire League Goals to over take Alan Shearer and at nearly 28 years old he has the time to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.