2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rondon is better currently but if dcl can grab a goal or 2 then go with him but there isnt much in it between both of them and that says it all

He did fine when he came on. Any excuse to have a go still the status quo in here.
What are you on about? Never once questioned his dress sense and never have, feel emabarrassed when people mention handbags and the like. I just don't rate him as an Everton centre forward.What does having a go mean?, Iwobi got slated tonight and was MOM, Gordon gets it from arse parts every week. I repeat, I'd prefer Rondon to do the cameo if free speech is allowed and it's ok by by you.

What are you on about? Never once questioned his dress sense and never have, feel emabarrassed when people mention handbags and the like. I just don't rate him as an Everton centre forward.What does having a go mean?, Iwobi got slated tonight and was MOM, Gordon gets it from arse parts every week. I repeat, I'd prefer Rondon to do the cameo if free speech is allowed and it's ok by by you.

I mean, I didn't bring up anything about this either so pretty random.

Rondon's cameos of holding the ball up and jogging about, was achieved tonight by Dom, unless Rondon does something everyone is missing.

images.jpeg-4.jpg

I mean, I didn't bring up anything about this either so pretty random.

Rondon's cameos of holding the ball up and jogging about, was achieved tonight by Dom, unless Rondon does something everyone is missing.

Apologies if that's not what you were meaning then. It's just the slightest word wrong about DCL draws the comments I allude to. I don't give a toss about any of the Everton players off pitch antics. It's on the pitch that matters and tonight I'd have personally welcomed Rondon on instead after his last few late performances. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.