2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your choice of target like many others baffles me. 2 sendings of + 2 poor goals and you’re annoyed with Dom for claiming his goal
Yes correct....should have been geed up by us winning rather than trying to bring to the refs attention that it was he that scored and not richie. His priority was wrong

Yes mate and will carry on when people challenge me on it. Just don't reply any more and I will quietly go away. Unlike DCL trying to claim a goal from Richie in our biggest match for years. OK pal

I’ve literally just finished an Avengers movie, come back on here & you’re still whining like a girl about the same 5 seconds of a 3-2 defeat of which it had zero impact.

Yes correct....should have been geed up by us winning rather than trying to bring to the refs attention that it was he that scored and not richie. His priority was wrong
Like yours

At that point Everton we’re flying only looked like being one winner until......

You are 100% over 55 and 100% holiday at same destination every year ?

Correct ?

Like yours

At that point Everton we’re flying only looked like being one winner until......

You are 100% over 55 and 100% holiday at same destination every year ?

Correct ?
and your a rent boy according to your name. 3 holidays a year different destinations and Yes I am over 55 and find it hard to accept mediocrity. You will be there one day.
Correct

He was tidy on the ball today, but he's going to have to drastically up his pressing game if he thinks he's going to play for a top side.

Status
Not open for further replies.