2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bloody can and will blame weathermen when their forecasts are wrong. What use is a degree in meteorology.
I'd be surprised if any of those young women with pretty faces, long legs, slim waists, and ample bosoms who read the weather forecast know anything about meteorology.

Maybe they are being extra careful. Too many times we've rushed a player back early and they either pick up another injury or look miles off the pace. I would rather him miss this week and come back all guns blaring. The reason we get dangles a carrott early in the week is to keep the opponents guessing. West Ham will have different plans now he's not playing but earlier in the week they would have had to prepare for both scenarios.

The thing is this won’t happen, and we’ll have to listen to people say he needs 5 games to get back up to match sharpness because he’s been out for so long.

I'd be surprised if any of those young women with pretty faces, long legs, slim waists, and ample bosoms who read the weather forecast know anything about meteorology.
I think the ones on the BBC are all employed by the Met Office so probably do. Cant say about those on the commercial channels

Benitez doesn't sound confident on dcl coming back any time soon...surely has to be more than a broken toe...is it not suppose to be like 2 months ago that he broke it...by now it should be well healed...

He was back on the training ground before the international break wasn’t he..

Assume he has had a set back. Hopefully won’t be too long. What was the issue he had? Broken toe and a thigh injury was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.