2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
His issues weren't mental health they were physical injuries. FFS, talk about trying to weaponise mental health. You're doing that not me.

I'm afraid that says more about how pathetic you are mate.

You need to be handing apologies out here, caped crusader.
Yeah, those common phrases you used relating to physical injuries from playing football- 'personal back story' and 'sob story'.

I'm done reading your comments.

His issues weren't mental health they were physical injuries. FFS, talk about trying to weaponise mental health. You're doing that not me.

I'm afraid that says more about how pathetic you are mate.

You need to be handing apologies out here, caped crusader.
"Talking saved my life"

He's not referring to a torn quad there, is he?

You know what you meant, at least own it.

He won't lack match fitness. He's got 90 mins total under his belt and hopefully will play on Friday. Gray is in the same situation...

Last season he was also in a team that simply had no ability to create chances. In fact the only good chances I can think of that we created for him in the run-in was the one he hit against the bar against West Ham then when he scored v Palace. Wasn't like he missed loads of sitters.

It's absolutely madness for you or anyone else to think selling our only striker is a good idea in the same window we've sold Richarlison. That is quite literally all of our goals gone, and we aren't exactly an attractive proposition right now to all these 20-goal a season strikers that people seem to think grow on trees.

But, we absolutely do need another forward to come in.

So 90 minutes since the end of the season when he'd just about regained match fitness after about ten games in a row mate, care to tell me why we are bothering playing any senior player atm, or why all the other teams aren't just giving 90 mins then just parking their best players?

Btw selling all our goals from last season out of the 15 they scored exactly 34,,% of them where actually pens 5/15

Do fir 50/60m Richy and 45-50m DCL we're losing 10 goals

So 90 minutes since the end of the season when he'd just about regained match fitness after about ten games in a row mate, care to tell me why we are bothering playing any senior player atm, or why all the other teams aren't just giving 90 mins then just parking their best players?

Btw selling all our goals from last season out of the 15 they scored exactly 34,,% of them where actually pens 5/15
Mate he's one of our best players, one of the only good ones we have left, in a position we are drastically short in. We've already sold the other good player.

He wasn't risked as a precaution. They get fit in the intense training they do and then match sharpness comes with the friendlies but likelihood is he'd have played an hour anyway, and it's not like the games are played at PL pace.

Hopefully he's back for Friday. If not then it's a bit more of a worry but I still think he'd play v Chelsea. The important thing is he's training - which he has been doing now for 3 solid weeks like the rest of them - and getting his conditioning up. He had no pre-season last year due to the Euros.

DCL will be fine this year barring injuries.

Now pull yourself together dave.

You've bullied me on here for years.

D92F354B-F4F2-48B5-B84F-DCE5DCDCDE45.webp

Would that be like you calling people on here "cranks".

Own that.

Not quite the same, is it?

adjective (1) Definition of crank (Entry 3 of 5) : of, relating to, or being a bad-tempered or annoyingly eccentric person also : made or sent by such a person or by someone intending to be an annoyance or to cause harm crank calls a crank letter. crank.

If it genuinely upset you, I apologise, and will refer to you as merely annoying from now on.

Not quite the same, is it?

adjective (1) Definition of crank (Entry 3 of 5) : of, relating to, or being a bad-tempered or annoyingly eccentric person also : made or sent by such a person or by someone intending to be an annoyance or to cause harm crank calls a crank letter. crank.

If it genuinely upset you, I apologise, and will refer to you as merely annoying from now on.

A quick search of my posting history reveals I called @chrismpw "a bit of a crank" for complaining there were too many women and ethnic minorities in his favourite tv shows. I did this once. Sorry Chris.

I also called Glen Greenwald a crank and I'm not sorry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back