2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a break ahead though and Maupay playing decent last time it’s probably worth risking a game without him, rather than risking him ending his season (again). I’m sure if we had 3 games in the next 7 days he’d be getting some minutes.

Plus as we saw last season, a half fit Dom is awful, and takes terrible penalties.
Better half fit dcl than playing doucs as a striker

You don't go from being in contention for a start on Thursday to not being in the matchday squad on Sunday without being injured
He wasn't in contention to start was he? Just to be in the squad I thought. And maybe they have just thought it's safe to wait until after the international break.

I think we should be planning for the season without him tbh, any game we can get him on the pitch “fully fit” should be considered a bonus. Should be treated like Mina, assume he’s not part of the squad, we can’t afford to be waiting around and hanging our hopes on absolute crocks.

I think we should be planning for the season without him tbh, any game we can get him on the pitch “fully fit” should be considered a bonus. Should be treated like Mina, assume he’s not part of the squad, we can’t afford to be waiting around and hanging our hopes on absolute crocks.
You watch how you address our King.

I agree, come Jan need to go all out for a striker. Possibly think about selling DCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.