2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Your carry on about Dom who played well and scored a goal and then taking criticism of Coleman personally who was horrendous.
No, not at all.

Very nice finish from Dom yesterday(Surprisingly), I just don't rate him.

In fact I actually think he's terrible(Really bad), and is as much of a detriment to our team as people think of The Duke..

Séamus was finished years ago but you'll never catch me saying unwarranted disgraceful things about him after a total team capitulation.

I was pleased for Dom after the week he must have had but he just rolled up his sleeves, worked hard and got on with it.
If it hadn't been for Ndiaye's stand out performance Dom would have been in contention for MoM.
I don't read Mickey Mouse statements from jarg sites telling us he wants a move here, there and everywhere, while he's with us I'm confident he will give 100% and he's the best forward we've got by a country mile.

No, not at all.

Very nice finish from Dom yesterday(Surprisingly), I just don't rate him.

In fact I actually think he's terrible(Really bad), and is as much of a detriment to our team as people think of The Duke..

Séamus was finished years ago but you'll never catch me saying unwarranted disgraceful things about him after a total team capitulation.
You don’t understand what dom is asked to do that’s all

Hope ya got the footage of that goal @Goat, as it's unlikely there'll be another one for quite some time.

Ya can touch yourself to your own personal DCL-Hub and continue your absolutely irrational obsession with a poor front man.

I hope your wife is aware of these tendencies of yours..

For me, the only time DCL is of any use to us is when we play the top 4/6 and we have zero possession and need someone to hold the ball up(Somewhat), as we never have it, and need to bring people into play for a counter.

Other than that he's a waste of space.

Poor movement, poor touch, poor football intelligence, poor Goat.
gif.gif

Interesting couple of quotes from Paddy Boylands athletic article today

One deal that did not come off during those late June talks was a move that would have seen Calvert-Lewin join Newcastle, with highly-rated winger Yankuba Minteh heading the other way. The striker and his representatives, though, were unable to agree terms and both mooted transfers collapsed. Without Calvert-Lewin’s sale, the finances simply were not there to challenge Brighton’s £30million offer for Minteh, even with the Gambian said to have been keen on a switch to Goodison.

Calvert-Lewin’s contractual situation remains a live problem. He has shown no willingness when it comes to signing a new deal and late-summer interest never materialised in the way he or Everton anticipated. The club are likely to make renewed attempts to convince Calvert-Lewin to agree a new deal but the chances of the 27-year-old signing a January pre-contract elsewhere and making a free-agent exit at the end of the season have risen significantly.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back