2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

SSN Transfer Centere Thingy:

Calvert-Lewin on Man Utd striker shortlist​

Latest from Sky Sports News' Lyall Thomas:

Everton forward Dominic Calvert-Lewin is one of a number of forwards that have been discussed by Manchester United in this transfer window.

As it stands, it is not a priority position and United are unlikely to reinforce in that area unless there are sales.

Calvert-Lewin has entered the final year of his Everton contract.

Everton forward Dominic Calvert-Lewin is one of a number of forwards that have been discussed by Manchester United in this transfer window.

As it stands, it is not a priority position and United are unlikely to reinforce in that area unless there are sales.

Kinell what a pointless article from SSN

He's on their list, but they don't really want a striker, nor can they afford one until they sell.

Kinell what a pointless article from SSN

He's on their list, but they don't really want a striker, nor can they afford one until they sell.

Might make sense as to why he's not signing a new deal mate - his agent will know the ifs and buts that could fall into his lap.

Agent could be saying to Dom, Utd are interested but they may need to shift a few, hold tight.

I know I did the joke city...but I'm telling you would not be surprised if a very big club comes in for him, he will be cheap has undoubted qualities and can see him being happy at being rotated

Might make sense as to why he's not signing a new deal mate - his agent will know the ifs and buts that could fall into his lap.

Agent could be saying to Dom, Utd are interested but they may need to shift a few, hold tight.
But, will they pay him the wage he is asking for ?
He will be going there as a squad player, will they pay 100k plus every week for a squad player ?

I know I did the joke city...but I'm telling you would not be surprised if a very big club comes in for him, he will be cheap has undoubted qualities and can see him being happy at being rotated
Are you sure he looked mardy at being withdrawn at 70 minutes in a friendly on the weekend? I can see a United or Arsenal coming in late personally we aren't getting more than 15/20m for him now and I'd rather we kept him now it's going to be very hard to replace what he brings with our budget, the time left in the window.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back