2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

The are strikers with much less ability, and that are slower and fatter that would score more and offer just the same in terms of winning hoofs. All of them would cause riots if we signed them because of how uncool they are, but we are getting closer to needing one quickly…

The are strikers with much less ability, and that are slower and fatter that would score more and offer just the same in terms of winning hoofs. All of them would cause riots if we signed them because of how uncool they are, but we are getting closer to needing one quickly…
Not 1 striker is scoring a lot of goals with a team setup like this

I’ve been a supporter of him when putting the jersey on in the past but he hasn’t endeared himself over the contract situation has he.
It’s best if he goes now as he’s told the club the contract won’t be signed. Said a while back withdraw the contract and let him train with the under 21’s and try and get him gone.
He’s no good to us with his half arsed attitude at the moment. It’s well and truly turned sour as the fans have been turning against him.

Potentially unpopular opinion but with our current style, inability to pass or control the ball, lack of pace and overall performance i don’t see how any striker in the world would be performing well in our team.

I think he has to do far better and it’s been a disappointing start but i really don’t buy into this whole idea of his checked out or not trying.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back