Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just spat my coffee out reading some gutter rat on r**K
He said how can Joe Anderson justify giving money whilst the city struggles under tory rule, who the fook was in charge when they got their handout, utter deluded twonks

Could have been worse...back end of Feb. He can reflect on how well hes been doing and come back positive.

Koeman let a little hint drop when asked about Bolasie, saying he put's a longer timeframe on his injury to stop people constantly asking where he is. Guess he has done the same with DCL. Young lad usually heal super quick , i would be suprised if he is not back in about 5 weeks.

....close to a return, I expect he'll play an U23 game and it will then be interesting the amount of first team game time he gets. Hoping he bags a goal so we go ahead in the list of Premiership teenage goalscorers.
Shame the injury ruined that chance to be PL teenage goalscorer , only the WBA game left now so too late .It has been excellent that he actually made a PL start so early, he's clearly shown RK in training that he's up for it and I didn't expect to see him there until maybe the last few games of the season.

Shame the injury ruined that chance to be PL teenage goalscorer , only the WBA game left now so too late .It has been excellent that he actually made a PL start so early, he's clearly shown RK in training that he's up for it and I didn't expect to see him there until maybe the last few games of the season.

...I suggested on here that he might get his chance ahead of the January window and that turned out to be the case but as you say the injury was untimely. The problem he has is that we are likely to bring somebody in the summer window so he really needs to impress when he gets his next opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back