2021/22 Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early doors but i thought he done well when he came on against newcastle and was composed throughout today.. anybody know if we have an option to buy or is it just a straight loan.
Can see united rubbing their hands thinking they can recoup most of their money on a player that hasnt broke through there in 18 month

Excellent first start. His positioning, technique and intelligence is something this team has been missing for years. Extremely encouraging to have someone who makes their own time on the ball and doesn’t treat it like a soiled sock under the bed of a teenage boys bed

Like when Gareth Barry waltzed in and just started playing the football and being in the right part of the pitch the whole game

Absolutely not rocket science.

Assuming all goes well these next couple months im happy we will either have VDB doing well and signing or we will be going for somebody else of similar capabilities....if cheaper..

I miss having a midfield
Long, long way to go like

Early doors but i thought he done well when he came on against newcastle and was composed throughout today.. anybody know if we have an option to buy or is it just a straight loan.
Can see united rubbing their hands thinking they can recoup most of their money on a player that hasnt broke through there in 18 month
Straight up loan, no option apparently.

Never had.a sniff there hope puts a transfer request in,players like to be wanted
We want ye kid come here and be a superstar hopefully

I think VDB has a lot of point to prove and that performance showed. He made a few mistakes, but Allan covered them. I think Allan being there allowed him to shine. And clearly, Lampard being a midfielder, knows what it takes to control the midfield area. And most games are win at the midfield, as the saying goes. It's very different when the team is coached by an top ex-player who has experience himself on the pitch at the highest level.

Hopefully we get more performance like that from VDB.

As for signing him, if he continues to play like that, I doubt Man Utd will wanna sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back