2021/22 Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly unlikely he joins us really. United would want daft money even if he wanted to leave for us, which lets be honest is no certainty.

He’s only on 100k depending on who you ask and United don’t need the money off the wage bill. They’d much rather sell to a European side.

Highly unlikely he joins us really. United would want daft money even if he wanted to leave for us, which lets be honest is no certainty.

He’s only on 100k depending on who you ask and United don’t need the money off the wage bill. They’d much rather sell to a European side.
Donny wants to play football. He does not care about money too much i do not think. He has such great Potential and self belief he knows if he does well for Everton he can easily get over 100k+ a week here after a contract renewal .

Donny wants to play football. He does not care about money too much i do not think. He has such great Potential and self belief he knows if he does well for Everton he can easily get over 100k+ a week here after a contract renewal .

Whether he would want to join or not is really secondary.

United don’t like selling to British teams and they’re not under pressure to get rid, he’s contracted until 2025 so still holds a lot of value and his salary isn’t big enough to be more than a rounding error in their total wage bill.

Remember the Romero to us fiasco ? They wouldn’t even let us get their third choice goalkeeper.

I really hope the club are actively exploring other options and aren’t putting too much into VDB as a long term part of the team. Previous experience with United suggests it won’t happen.

United don’t like selling to British teams and they’re not under pressure to get rid, he’s contracted until 2025 so still holds a lot of value and his salary isn’t big enough to be more than a rounding error in their total wage bill.

Remember the Romero to us fiasco ? They wouldn’t even let us get their third choice goalkeeper.
Ya you have a great point. I feel like they'd rather let him leave on a free than sell to Everton actually thinking about it. Very badly ran club

I can see Richarlson wanting a move to a team in Europe soon perhaps VDB and some cash for us and they can have Richarlson.

I can see Richarlson wanting a move to a team in Europe soon perhaps VDB and some cash for us and they can have Richarlson.
Richarlison said today he wants to play for Everton pretty much for long time. I think he likes it here. He didn't get mad when Silva was sacked. United would ruin him. He can become a legend here i reckon plus will always play for Brazil. Lewin more probable to be sold i think.

Yes mate. Can you believe how stupid we were to let them keep that clause in? Of course you can, it’s Everton after all ??
They probably won't as we are playing thowr competition. But you bet your rear end they would if by a miracle we'd end up competing with them for a European spot.

United are in a bit of a weird situation at the moment with pogba, mata and lingard’s contracts expiring in the summer and with van der beek seemingly unhappy and wanting to possibly leave. I can see Utd spending big this summer to fill that central midfield void if pogba doesn’t sign a new contract and if they get like 50 mil for de beek they can put that towards signing someone like Declan rice.

United are in a bit of a weird situation at the moment with pogba, mata and lingard’s contracts expiring in the summer and with van der beek seemingly unhappy and wanting to possibly leave. I can see Utd spending big this summer to fill that central midfield void if pogba doesn’t sign a new contract and if they get like 50 mil for de beek they can put that towards signing someone like Declan rice.

That will certainly cost them. However is 50 mill a bit much for VdB ? They will certainly need money by the looks of it, if Pogba, Mata nad Lingard's contract expire as they will be able to leave for virtually free is that so ?

yeah was thinking that too, a lot will depend of the Rice deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.