Dream Garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom1878

Player Valuation: £60m
Just watching top gear, and wondered about my top 10 dream garage, mine would be...

(in no order)

Aston Martin DBR9 - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Ferrari Challenge Stradale - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Bugatti Veyron - Pic 1 -Pic 2
Aston Martin Lemans Vantage - Pic 1 - Pic 2
TVR Cebera Speed 12 -Pic 1 - Pic 2
Ford Mustang (1967) - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Ferrari Testarossa - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Bowler Wild Cat - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Koenigsegg CCX - Pic 1 - Pic 2

4 racing cars, 3 super cars, 2 Classic cars and one offroader

So, yours?

Last edited:
You see that is such a hard question for someone like myself to answer. I just love driver cars in general. If I had to really narrow it down, I could do it to around 50-ish.

I know it has become a 'chav ' car, but I still have a soft spot for the Subaru Impreza Turbo/WRX. I grew up watching racing, F1 and WRC, and seeing Colin McRae throwing around the Impreza just made me want one. Well I eventually got one, loved every second of ownership but having kids forced me into selling it. It isn't all bad, I bought a Forester Turbo to replace it, Impreza chassis, an STi engine. It still goes retarded fast, handles good and can haul me, the wife, two kids the stroller and groceries just fine.

Subaru's FTW!!! :D Actually I have only owned Subaru's, excellent choices especially for harsh winters ;)

Dom, question for you. Why would you take a Ferrari 360 CS, when the F430 CS is not too far away?

And, your 67 Mustand is actually a Shelby GT500, painted in the 'Eleanor' colors from Gone in 60 seconds. I would take a 64 1/2 Mustang, super rare and very sought after, in fact my father, in SoCal has one. Git.

Dom, question for you. Why would you take a Ferrari 360 CS, when the F430 CS is not too far away?

i just love the stradale, dno why, but i know, the 430 is a great car, cheapest ferrari (when bought new) you can get today, and it does look great...(i was watching it on topgear today on uktv G2), but the 360 imo looks better and sounds better, its not all about the performance...

And, your 67 Mustand is actually a Shelby GT500, painted in the 'Eleanor' colors from Gone in 60 seconds. I would take a 64 1/2 Mustang, super rare and very sought after, in fact my father, in SoCal has one. Git.

lol i no, i like the mustang, but the shelby from gone in 60 seconds just looks more impressive - especially from the back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back