Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total deal is £15m rising to £20m with add ons, the lad will be working with a better coaching team than he had at Burnley, we have a striker who’s good in the air and in the 6 yard box who’ll thrive on his crossing

Hope bout getting behind him instead of tearing into him before he’s even wore the damn shirt
Im pleased with this signing. Better than what we have. Feel he's being a bit underrated on here.

McNeil has the gangly build which is a nightmare to deal with. You don’t want to commit otherwise he could go past you and you won’t catch him. Reckon he will get a few bums off the seats at goodison this season. Young and direct the kind of player we need.
Bolasie says hi.

McNeil has the gangly build which is a nightmare to deal with. You don’t want to commit otherwise he could go past you and you won’t catch him. Reckon he will get a few bums off the seats at goodison this season. Young and direct the kind of player we need.
TBH he is 22 years old which is refreshing.... plenty of potential ...with more signings he will be an asset ...

Thought he was about 28. Knowing he’s only 22 does change quite a bit. He is clearly a good footballer, and the price is okay. Not worried about the assist stats as it’s down to forwards to score. He creates chances, hopefully we can take them.

Not on my row. I couldn't stand even if I wanted, wedged in between some miserable chubsters.

A lot of his good play that i've seen as been more central. He cleary has a bit of talent. If he developed into more central i agree with that about his style.
All the talk about him being a winger could maybe become irrelevant in the end.
This is an interesting signing in terms of there is a lot of scope with him, as opposed to so many we buy who are of an age and we know exactly what we're getting.
I'm hoping this lad could be an answer to Evertons severe lack of guile in the middle. Even if it takes a bit of time.
More positive than negative on this signing.

A lot of his good play that i've seen as been more central. He cleary has a bit of talent. If he developed into more central i agree with that about his style.
All the talk about him being a winger could maybe become irrelevant in the end.
This is an interesting signing in terms of there is a lot of scope with him, as opposed to so many we buy who are of an age and we know exactly what we're getting.
I'm hoping this lad could be an answer to Evertons severe lack of guile in the middle. Even if it takes a bit of time.
More positive than negative on this signing.
I think we will see lots of interchanging between he, Anthony, Gray and Dele. So he should theoretically get his chance in the middle in all likelihood. That is probably one of the reasons we brought him in- versatility

Status
Not open for further replies.