2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
He walked off unaided, but he did look in some discomfort and went straight down the tunnel.

Without any real substance to back up this prediction, I wouldn't be surprised if he misses Fulham.
It looked a fairly harmless challenge. He didn't land in a funny position or anything like that, so maybe it's just a bump and a bruise...

But then again, this is Everton... So I wouldn't be surprised if he did his ACL in! 🤦‍♂️

Holds onto the ball far too long, your not Messi

Dont mind him holding onto the ball as hes possibly the only one in the side who might do something with it. How sad is it that its nice to see someone in an Everton shirt who can run with the ball at their feet and not look like its the first time they've ever done it. I shouldnt have to type that.

Dont mind him holding onto the ball as hes possibly the only one in the side who might do something with it. How sad is it that its nice to see someone in an Everton shirt who can run with the ball at their feet and not look like its the first time they've ever done it. I shouldnt have to type that.
I agree, however a good player will also know when to release it, McNeil just loses possession

I agree, however a good player will also know when to release it, McNeil just loses possession

True. But in terms of what we have. When he picks the ball up and drives with it, esp through the middle, he's the only player who you think something might happen here. The last player i personally had that feeling with was Deulofeu. Thats bugged me for a few years now. We dont have enough players who can produce moments. We're very bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back