2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s replaced sure, but I’ll believe it when I see it. We’ve needed a new right winger for years, so I just don’t trust the club at the moment. Replace him with someone like Gnoto and that’d be terrific. We’re very close to shoehorning someone like Dobbin in at winger if there are additional injuries.

If he’s replaced sure, but I’ll believe it when I see it. We’ve needed a new right winger for years, so I just don’t trust the club at the moment. Replace him with someone like Gnoto and that’d be terrific. We’re very close to shoehorning someone like Dobbin in at winger if there are additional injuries.

I think Dobbin rotates with Iwobi.

I also hope Iling Junior comes in if we can sell Gray.

This would be the perfect scenario for a Gnoto or whoever to come in. They would be given a full run of games and we’d get to properly evaluate them. Sometimes (not always unfortunately) these injuries are a blessing in disguise because you get to learn about the next man up or the signing is forced into the fire.

He has a couple of weeks to recover before the Fulham game and he has been heavily involved in pre season so his fitness levels are good.

I was looking at him as he walked off the pitch and he didn't seem to be limping or in any distress.
I t looked a precautionary substitution than anything else, let's hope a few days rest is enough to let what ever injury he has to settle down... but ,knowing our luck....

Jesus kin Christ

Our only decent attacking option

Still convinced Goodison was built on some old apache Indian burial ground like in the movie Poltergeist.

Absolutely cursed.

Just burn the club to the ground and release the spirits.
The sooner we leave the better.

He has a couple of weeks to recover before the Fulham game and he has been heavily involved in pre season so his fitness levels are good.

I was looking at him as he walked off the pitch and he didn't seem to be limping or in any distress.
I t looked a precautionary substitution than anything else, let's hope a few days rest is enough to let what ever injury he has to settle down... but ,knowing our luck....
It’s usually a good sign when they walk off unaided, but even if it’s the tiniest micro anything that can keep a player out for months. Let’s hope the Bobble didn’t mean an actual injury and just a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back