2023/24 Dwight McNeil

I thought it was a bad signing at the time. I am against wingers who are slow and this guy
runs as though someone has poured treacle into his boots. He has a good left foot, a
powerful shot but cannot centre and is not good enough for EFC.
Full-backs can give him a ten yard start at still catch him at 15 yards. Kyle Walker can play in his flip flops
on Saturday. And he is young, imagine when he gets older and slower! Is there a more ungainly or more unathletic
runner than Mc Neil.

Who buys these ordinary players for big dough?

I thought it was a bad signing at the time. I am against wingers who are slow and this guy
runs as though someone has poured treacle into his boots. He has a good left foot, a
Full-backs can give him a ten yard start at still catch him at 15 yards. Kyle Walker can play in his flip flops
on Saturday. And he is young, imagine when he gets older and slower! Is there a more ungainly or more unathletic
runner than Mc Neil.

Well not us considering we didn’t.

Would still like to see him in that Doucoure role, confused as to why he seems to be the only one not given a chance there, especially since Dyche has no problem playing him in every other position.

Would still like to see him in that Doucoure role, confused as to why he seems to be the only one not given a chance there, especially since Dyche has no problem playing him in every other position.
Id like to see that too, but Im guessing theres a reason for it. Dyche know the player well.

runner than Mc Neil.

I honestly don't know which EFC you are supporting, but he is absolutely good enough for the EFC I do.

Mediocre to average at best squad (except for Branthwaite and maybe Pickford).

You need to start seeing the team that you actually support, not the team you think you do!