2023/24 Dwight McNeil

1000036012.jpg
The Paintbrush

Please allow him to get into shooting positions more because he can really strike a ball and that makes about one person we have. Let Dwight cook.

Well, we’re not regularly challenging for Europe at the moment, so in that sense we’re current not a top club in that sense.
I get that, but it's mad listening to this match you'd swear we are after beating Real Madrid from the galactico era, they haven't won anything since 1950 something

I hope he stays with us...he is a good player, and probably technically one of our better players.
You'll get no argument from me mate, I was trying to construct a poor pun about us being a top club.

When did we accept this Narrative that we aren't a top club.. absolutely drives me bananas that we go with the media narrative.

Catch yourselfs on

Top clubs are competitive, something we haven't been in a Long time. What we are is a Large, Historic club with aspirations. It is worth noting that Man united went 27 years without winning the league.

The definition of a confidence player.

That goal against Forest would have done the world of good for his self-belief, and it showed tonight.

Very important player, and one of a few that has that touch of class.

Well in Dwight.

Personally, I believe the fact that he is so one footed (it’s as if his right foot doesn’t exist) will stop a move to a top club.
It is crazy how one footed he is. He literally will not touch the ball with his right foot. Was brilliant tonight, btw, before someone has a pop!