Dyche In Or Out

Sack?

• Yes sack

Votes: 63 20.4%
  • No stay

Votes: 246 79.6%

• Total voters
Clearly we can`t sack him but he has to be made accountable and told that sort of performance is not acceptable.

At the moment everyone is giving him a free pass, that`s dangerous...

he’s not got a free pass mate as he’s trying his best

but some of his games tactics etc have been madness and it’s like we’ve threw away games due to it

Everton is not currently a club that is better than Sean Dyche.

We used to be, and hopefully we will be in the future. As of now, we are fortunate to have him.

Yes, we are pretty dreadful right now. But we'd be on 29 points and pretty comfortable without the 10pt deduction - and that's nothing to do with Dyche. 29 points with this limited squad is solid enough. Not saying Dyche is a long-term solution but he's done pretty well.

People’s heads have totally fallen off. Do people realise we have the third best defensive record in the league and are also are the biggest xG underperformers in Europe.

Dyche is obviously the man for the job unless you somehow think there’s some magical manager out there that can not just match Dyche’s astounding defensive record but suddenly get more out of players that simply aren’t finishing the chances the system is creating for them.

Wanting Dyche out not only makes no logical sense but also he’s not even putting in a sackable performance, without the points deduction we’re literally having our best season in years, the points deduction itself literally has nothing whatsoever to do with Dyche.

Also just to add, we’re currently a midtable side in the relegation area unjustly, Luton are there because they deserve to be there, I know we’re pessimists but at worst we’re equal with Luton with 13 games to go. Any midtable side will invariably pick up more points over a period than a side threatened with relegation.

I just think the season has been completely deflated after this whole debacle. We started off slow on the goalscoring front, there were promising signs after we started hitting the back of the net, then the points crisis then the great response and now we wait while the league slowly sits on our future in this league so they can try and get themselves out of the impossible situation that they created. I just can’t be arsed blaming Dyche or the players at this point. It’s blatant interference

He’s done well under the circumstances.

It’s a bad run of form & frustration from the crowd is understandable especially when he responds with negative team selections at home against weaker teams.

We are 12th in terms of actual points earned.

I’m interested to know exactly how many more wins and draws people think this squad should get, seeing as we nearly got relegated the last two seasons and have sold two of our best attackers in that time.

2 wins less than Chelsea, Brighton and Wolves.
Do expect a better home record think i heard somebody say was only 3 this season. Has done decent this season but will come a time esp next season he has to get more out if the attack

Would there be a poll if we were 11th? Simple as, we can't always blame the gaffer. I mean what can you do when you have young who things he is mbappe in attack? He does make questionable decisions, such as starting dcl who is absolutely crap but even if we sacked him, who would come in?
If we hadnt won since mid december and hadnt scored from open play in 10 games, throw in the palace performance and yea, there probably would be.