Dyche is the man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked dyche. Started well. Been very poor recently. Baffling subs and poor selections.
Things started relatively well, but his decision making in the past few games has been nothing short of questionable. It’s a genuine worry.

As @edge rightly said, our setup is very one-dimensional, and his insistence on certain non-negotiable means we’re heavily restricting ourselves.

We can all moan about Godfrey and his height over Patterson, but for me his insistence on Iwobi on the right when Gray was available was also laughable.

Iwobi couldn’t trap a bag of cement last night (the ball was bouncing off him), but you knew there wouldn’t be any meaningful substitutions until late on.

Maupay warming up and coming on over Gray, too? I still think Dyche could do the job, however he’s got to show meaningful adaptability and soon.

If we keep playing as we are, with no adaptation, we’re going to keep missing out on the so vital wins we need.

I don't have sympathy for a manager who doesn't pick his best side when fit, Keane over Mina is not on, Godfrey at FB is not good enough. The untouchables in the middle of the park, not good enough. He won't divert from this starting XI unless he has too due to injuries or suspension..

As soon as Keane becomes a regular again, we start shipping goals for fun, is that a coincidence? Mina should be in if fit, it bothers me, Keane seems untouchable as well.

Not good enough 4/10

We'll need youth next season whether he likes it or not. The higher earners have to go just to keep the club viable. He's not a manager who is going to work with youth.
We need a strong defence and the ability to score goals. Financially, we're going to be in a perilous position, but without those we wouldn't come back up.

I don't have sympathy for a manager who doesn't pick his best side when fit, Keane over Mina is not on, Godfrey at FB is not good enough. The untouchables in the middle of the park, not good enough. He won't divert from this starting XI unless he has too due to injuries or suspension..

As soon as Keane becomes a regular again, we start shipping goals for fun, is that a coincidence? Mina should be in if fit, it bothers me, Keane seems untouchable as well.

Not good enough 4/10

2 better centre halves on the bench yet his persistence with Keane shows how he simply has his favourites.

Literally no excuse at all to have selected either Godfrey or Holgate last 2 games when we have a recognised right back available.

Not exactly a high bar that.
So true. Still it's nice to see Lampard failing spectacularlly at Chelsea - and showing himself to have zero self respect. Allowing the owner to come into the dressing room at half time to give a pep talk. Has anyone seen Frank's dignity? I'm sure it was around here a second ago. He (Luvvie Bill) and the main reasons we are getting relegated. Bill has rubberstamped/overseen years of buying crap players at over inflated prices - Walcott, Iwobi, Godfrey (£10 would be too much) and Frank is just useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.