Dyche's and coaching staff future

Sean Dyche's - coaching team future.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Everton even afford to sack him, even if they wanted to?

Who even would make this decision, who’s actually in charge at the club at the moment? Would Chong have the authority?

Wouldn’t surprise me if Moshiri wasn’t even aware of today’s score. To me it just seems that the club is an absolute rudderless ship.

Fortunately for Mr Dyche the owner couldn’t care less and probably won’t even know there’s a match today. He’s safe till the end of his contract.

Apart from Benitez, Walker and possibly Lampard there hasn't been a manager who needs and deserves to be sacked more than Dyche. The players either can't or don't want to do what he is trying to get them to do, whatever that is. If he isn't sacked we will be relegated, if not this season then definitely next.

If we're relegated this season and he still isn't sacked we will have our first season at BMD in the Championship, possibly even League 1.

I've always thought Dyche could grind us points out to be clear, but it's looking like he can't do that.

I would be thinking sack if we can afford it.

It's getting to the point we're anything could be better & we have to do something.

You idiots blaming Dyche for the despicable filth we have for a team deserve everything you get. Nobody will ever fix that side. They're wage thieving scum, the whole pack of them.

Sacking your manager is an expensive pain in the arse but sometimes it is necessary, and it has worked well for us (just) over the last couple of seasons. We need to have a replacement lined up before sacking him tho.

He just isn't the manager I hoped. He's unwilling to compromise his favs. Harrison should never start again, young is garbage and shpuld not even be on the bench, Godfrey should never play at fullback. Like never. Did we have a midfield? Dom doesn't challenge for the ball.

And knowing all this, we will play the same 11 next week. Sack him

Status
Not open for further replies.