Dyche's and coaching staff future

Sean Dyche's - coaching team future.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess most of us kinda agree with all that.

But also, he isn't that good or promising a manager to persevere, and it appears that everyone has given up on him.

Who do we get in? I honestly hope we don't drop but they might have to cope with that as well as a Houdini act or a slog in the league trying to turn it around.
Exactly. With Martinez there was a sense of regret that it didn't work out, same with Silva. With Dyche you can see his limitations. We might get relegated with or without him, but we'll never be progressive with him.

Compo for sacked managers counts towards the PSR figures so I doubt he’s going anywhere anytime soon

But surely it’s the additional cost of a new manager that becomes the issue, which shouldn’t be that much more expensive than bringing in a player on loan.

We need a new manager bounce for these home games against our relegation rivals coming up. You’re just asking for relegation if you continue with Dyche’s fine margins!

I think you just have to get to a point where you ask yourself are these performances and results acceptable? Even with the players we have, is a run of 12 PL games without a win, the performances and the atrocious amount of goals we have scored, acceptable for us? The answer is a definitive no and on that basis he needs to go. He’s been allowed to have this run of form for one third of a season. It’s simply unacceptable regardless of who we bring in.

Whilst people say there is no money and it goes to PSR calculations, it’s a far more disastrous position if we get relegated so take some action and get rid because whatever Moshiri pockets from the theoretical deal with any new owner will disappear significantly if we drop a division.

“bin quickly” and decisively

lol lol erm think we’re 3 months to late

and again it’s not happening
Couldn’t sack in December as had 6 wins in 8 or something. People had started moaning that whilst it was great to win, we weren’t winning properly in an eye-pleasing manner. Thats always a sign everyone thinks we are safe, when we moan about how we win not whether we win. Little blip has turned into a chasm of turd, and he has sent them out with an identical plan to the last 4 months, hoping the gods of xG “pay us back over the course of the season.” Unsurprisingly, they haven’t. Because the same striker misses the same chances, and the same refs ignore the same penalty shouts.

Sacking Kev for spending 2 years waiting for Dom to get fit won’t save our season. Can’t sack any of the players sadly. Board already binned off. I want a sacking before Monday lunch time and the manager is the only one left to sack. I’d let Esk manage til the end of the season just to annoy the players out of their apathy.

I think you just have to get to a point where you ask yourself are these performances and results acceptable? Even with the players we have, is a run of 12 PL games without a win, the performances and the atrocious amount of goals we have scored, acceptable for us? The answer is a definitive no and on that basis he needs to go. He’s been allowed to have this run of form for one third of a season. It’s simply unacceptable regardless of who we bring in.

Whilst people say there is no money and it goes to PSR calculations, it’s a far more disastrous position if we get relegated so take some action and get rid because whatever Moshiri pockets from the theoretical deal with any new owner will disappear significantly if we drop a division.

he’s not been sacked through it all tells me moshiri isn’t assed obvs. and 777 only want us for the new ground

( in the champ )

Couldn’t sack in December as had 6 wins in 8 or something. People had started moaning that whilst it was great to win, we weren’t winning properly in an eye-pleasing manner. Thats always a sign everyone thinks we are safe, when we moan about how we win not whether we win. Little blip has turned into a chasm of turd, and he has sent them out with an identical plan to the last 4 months, hoping the gods of xG “pay us back over the course of the season.” Unsurprisingly, they haven’t. Because the same striker misses the same chances, and the same refs ignore the same penalty shouts.

Sacking Kev for spending 2 years waiting for Dom to get fit won’t save our season. Can’t sack any of the players sadly. Board already binned off. I want a sacking before Monday lunch time and the manager is the only one left to sack. I’d let Esk manage til the end of the season just to annoy the players out of their apathy.

you aren’t getting your wish mate

it’s sickening we’re a total shambles

Think we’ll limp to the summer as we’re a rudderless ship and nobody is accountable for off field decisions. Until the ownership is addressed nothing else can really change.

Don’t get me wrong, Dyche has burned any goodwill he had and he’s being horrifically shown up now. He absolutely should be booted but he won’t be.

I am guessing we’ll get Moyes back in the summer? It’s not exactly MENSA forward thinking but it’s logical. The job in the summer is huge, we really can’t afford to get it wrong and Moyes seems to buy well still.

Think we’ll limp to the summer as we’re a rudderless ship and nobody is accountable for off field decisions. Until the ownership is addressed nothing else can really change.

Don’t get me wrong, Dyche has burned any goodwill he had and he’s being horrifically shown up now. He absolutely should be booted but he won’t be.

I am guessing we’ll get Moyes back in the summer? It’s not exactly MENSA forward thinking but it’s logical. The job in the summer is huge, we really can’t afford to get it wrong and Moyes seems to buy well still.
If Moyes leaves West Ham in the summer I’d have him back. Those heady days when we were frustrated about a glass ceiling and finishing 5th-8th every year on a limited budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.