Dynamo Kiev v Everton. 19th March at 18.00.

Can they?

• Yes

Votes: 191 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 55 18.5%
  • LOL didn't read

Votes: 52 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Told a word friend of mine to watch the game tonight. Only English side left in europe. Doing us proud. Playing well in europe. Maybe just turning the corner at the right time of the season. He isn't into footy really and hardly ever watches it but i told him to watch tonight. He txt me before the game saying he has it on...

.... Im utterly embarrassed. I honestly haven't felt this low as an Evertonian for well over a decade. Not just tonight but the season as a whole. The players need to be shown the picture of that lad crying when they review this game. THATS what they have done to their fans this season.

No doubt the knee jerk will start...but Kiev were excellent tonight and we were a little unlucky to lose by that many. Barkley hit the post, and we hit the woodwork at least once more. We weren't 4 goals worse than them, and I can't see were the tactics could have been any beter, given the players we have(perhaps Gibson on for the lat 25 mi9ns, but thats all) Great goal by Lukaku, and we forced them to defend very well. I thought Atsu looked promising, and he was unlucky with a great peice of skill. We know what we need to change, and were we need to upgrade, and |I've no doubt we'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back